Wet N Wild Queen of my Heart Collection Limited Edition Spring 2017

img_7083
photo courtesy of trendmood1 on instagram

I LOVE Wet N Wild Cosmetics ♥.  They have great performing products at very affordable prices.  With Spring around the corner, Wet N Wild has released a nine-piece, Limited Edition Collection, called Queen of my Heart.  It consists of beautiful spring colors with heart-shaped packaging.  The collection has been spotted in both CVS and Walgreens!

The heart shaped Mega Glow Highlighting Powders are getting a lot of buzz on social media.  There’s two different shades: The Sweetest Bling and Lilac To Reality.

img_7075
photo courtesy of makeuplooksandreviews on instagram
img_7080
photo courtesy of trendmood1 on instagram

They are three shades for their Lip and Cheek Tints. Kiss Me If You Can, Crush Upon A Time, and Flirt On The Street.

img_7072
photo courtesy of makeuplooksandreviews on instagram

There are 3 Color Icon Eyeshadow Trios, consisting of shimmer shades,  Will You Marina Me, Hieroglyphic Heart and Heart and Heavy.  I especially love the white packaging!

img_7076
photo courtesy of makeuplooksandreviews on instagram

There is also a cute Kabuki Makeup Brush

img_7074
image courtesy of makeuplooksandreviews on instagram

And lastly, but certainly not least…..is the Perfect Pout Lip Palette ♥♥♥, From Heart To Finish.  The pans of lip products are all heart shaped!!  So cute, I’m in love 🙂

img_7073
image courtesy of makeuplooksandreviews on instagram

Wow, this is a beautiful collection!  I’m going to have to join the hunt to find these new products.  What about you?  Have you spotted them, and what’s on your list??

Mary ♥♥

8 thoughts on “Wet N Wild Queen of my Heart Collection Limited Edition Spring 2017

1. AlifyaLifestyle February 22, 2017 / 2:57 am

All of this looks so pretty! Esp love the packaging! 🙂

2. DELIGHTESH February 22, 2017 / 4:07 am

omg the highlighters look so good!

3. Joyce Chitwood February 22, 2017 / 7:16 am

I’m in the hunt now for it all. I want one of each for sure. Well not sure if I will get the cheek and blush sticks. But the rest has tinge mkne. Especially those Highlighters. Have a friend found them yesterday. Actually asked Harmons to look for the display and they brought it out and unpacked it right there so they could purchase what they wanted of it. I hope they offer it online. Hard to find sometimes in my small town with small stores.

• beautydreammachine February 23, 2017 / 1:52 pm

Yes, I think I’ll skip the cheek blush sticks. I’m not a fan of cream blushes. The worst part is trying to find the collection in stores, I too hope it’s offered online

4. nerdylibrariangirl February 22, 2017 / 11:36 am

Oh wow I just want all of these! I love the Too Faced heart shaped packaging, so its nice to see this from a drugstore brand. That lip palette is ridiculously cute!!!

• beautydreammachine February 23, 2017 / 1:50 pm

It’s going to be a popular collection I’m sure. The packaging is perfect and I can’t wait to get that lip palette, it’s just too cute!