Wet N Wild Sequins & Stardust Limited Edition Collection

img_5526

Wet N Wild has a new Limited Edition Collection, Sequins & Stardust.  It appeared out of nowhere really, and a lovely gal whom I follow on Instagram was kind enough to let me share her pics of the collection here with you today.  Her name is Monica, and her Instagram is villemo20:  https://www.instagram.com/villemo20/  and she has a great blog as well: http://villemo20.blogspot.ca/.  So go give her a follow!  She found the products at Harmon Face Values in NYC.  This collection looks absolutely beautiful!!  I cannot wait to get my hands on them.  There are loose pigments, nail polish, lipgloss and lashes.  I am really excited about the pigments, and the polishes look divine!  Monica passed on the lip glosses, but she wants to go back and get them, so keep an eye out on her pages.  So let’s take a look:

Loose Pigments

img_5537

img_5538

img_5539

img_5540

img_5541

img_5542

Gorgeous collection isn’t it?  Let me know if you’ve spotted it yet.  My hunt is about to begin 🙂

img-thing

10 thoughts on “Wet N Wild Sequins & Stardust Limited Edition Collection

• beautydreammachine September 25, 2016 / 3:52 pm

Yes, those pigments look beautiful. I love all these shades that are coming for fall. My favourite season!

1. Monica September 22, 2016 / 10:10 am

Thank you so.much love! BTW when I get home I will be adding your blog to my reading list. Also there was a freaking highlight there too!!!! My display was out of it , but one girl from.NYC tagged me and there it was. Gorgeous freaking highlight that I need to have

• beautydreammachine September 25, 2016 / 3:51 pm

I know, that highlight is gorgeous <3. On my list for sure!!

2. Kim October 7, 2016 / 8:25 pm

Monica can you say where in NYC I’ve been looking everywhere and can’t find the display let alone the highlight

• beautydreammachine October 10, 2016 / 1:36 pm

I recently just found these in a small upstate NY Rite Aid, so hopefully the collection will start popping up in all stores!

• silvia October 11, 2016 / 11:47 am

hELLO…MAY i ASK WHERE EXACTLY? I looked for this everywhere in NYC

• beautydreammachine October 11, 2016 / 9:06 pm

I found them at Rite Aide, in a small upstate NY town. But, the whole collection is available now on the Wet ‘N Wild website, so have a look there.

3. heyehren October 9, 2016 / 9:17 pm

Cant find this collection anywhere, but I am not giving up hope yet!