Everyone is talking contour and highlight, and makeup brands are kicking in high gear to release their own individual palettes. L’Oreal Paris was on fire on social media today, as they previewed their new line the Infallible Sculpt Range, which consists of contour and highlight palettes, blush, foundation, mascara and new ombre lip products. The new collection is about sculpting every aspect of the face including the complexion, eyes, brows and lips. And who better to introduce and show how best to use these products….celebrity Makeup Artist Mario Dedivanovic. Snapchat shared videos of him using the products and giving tips on their use. Sure wish I was in that audience!
I’m not sure of a release date, but let’s just take a look at some pics from the collection. All pics courtesy of L’Oreal Paris Instagram and/or their Snapchat account.
From what I was able to get from the snapchat video, there will be:
- Infallible Sculpt Base Foundation, which is suppose to provide a great base for your products to “stick” to, and allow for perfect blending of products. I only see 2 bottles, so not sure of the range of this product.
- Infallible Sculpt Palette, which has a cream to powder formulation. Has a matte contour shade and a sheer highlight shade.
- Infallible Sculpt Blush, which has the same cream to powder finish.
- Dual Ended Sculpting Brush, I want it! Mario said he loved it, therefore I do too!!
- A new “Sculpting” Mascara, which Mario called very unique and said when applied right down at the roots of the lashes, it colours the inner waterline, therefore tight lining the eye. This sounds very interesting!
- A new sculpting brow product.
- Ombre Lip Products, described as having a gel to powder finish with a sponge tip pen that creates the perfect ombre lip.
So what do you think? Are you excited about the new products? I know I want the brush and the contour palettes, and the ombree lip products and the…….ugh I want it all LOL!!!
Let me know if you know release dates or anymore info! Thanks for stopping by!