Essence I Love Nude Lipsticks & I Love Trends Nail Polish

DSC_3829

Definitely one of my favourite and affordable drugstore brands is Essence Cosmetics.  Their products never seem to disappoint and they are always releasing new trendy makeup collections.  Really, the only disappointment I ever experience with them, is that in Canada we usually don’t get all the products from the whole collection, and truthfully, that probably has to do with the retailer!

I was finally able to get some of the lipsticks and a nail polish from Shoppers Drug Mart and am loving the colours with this collection.  As usual, the quality is amazing and the prices are SO affordable!

DSC_3832

DSC_3834
L TO R: WEARING ONLY A SMILE, PORCELAIN DOLL, COOL NUDE

DSC_3842

Wearing Only A Smile is a very sheer pale pink with a frost finish.

Porcelain Doll is a light peachy nude

Cool Nude is a mauve nude.  My favourite and is very wearable, and will suit a lot of different skin-tones,  so I’m sure it will be a popular shade.

These lipsticks are moisturizing and very comfortable on the lips.  They average about 3 hours of wear before I needed to reapply.

DSC_3844 (2)

DSC_3838 (2)

I’m Lost in You is a warm brown taupe nail polish.  It is actually quite sheer, so you definitely need to apply 2 coats for it to be opaque.  It does apply nicely and dries pretty quickly as well.

9 thoughts on “Essence I Love Nude Lipsticks & I Love Trends Nail Polish

1. laurajoli September 17, 2015 / 7:42 pm

Those are all really beautiful shades!

2. Swati Dixit September 17, 2015 / 7:52 pm

I love Essence cosmetics too, great bargain for the quality! 🙂 These shades are so pretty!

• beautydreammachine September 21, 2015 / 10:08 pm

Yes, great brand with great prices, and I love that they are always releasing fun, new collections.

3. reviewsbydev September 17, 2015 / 9:36 pm

Loving the colors. Thanks for this post, I’ve been wanting to try more essence

• beautydreammachine September 21, 2015 / 10:05 pm

Essence truly is a great drugstore makeup line, and you can’t beat the prices! These lipsticks are really nice. You should try some…..can’t beat the price!

• reviewsbydev September 21, 2015 / 10:34 pm

I actually bought their nail polish today. Omg. Best nail polish I’ve had in so long. So I have no doubt bout the lipsticks. I wanna try them soon! 😀

• beautydreammachine September 21, 2015 / 10:06 pm

Thank so much for your kind words ❤ Essence is a fantastic brand!