It’s that time of the year, and ready or not Fall is coming (yes!). Wet N Wild has a new, Fall Limited Edition collection called Here’s To The Wild One’s! which consists of eye shadows, lipsticks and nail polishes. Today I will be reveiwing the new 5 pan eyeshadows.
There are actually four palettes released, and I opted to get just the three you see here.
The Gal-lery Next Door
The Gal-Lery Next Door is a beautiful collection of pinks and purples.
- Browbone: sparkly pink, feels soft & not gritty.
- Base: very soft and buttery light matte peachy-pink.
- Definer: soft and buttery matte purple.
- Eyelid: purple-pink with golden sparkle.
- Crease: very dark purple with sparkle, is quite chalky and stiff.
- Excellent pigmentation, didn’t care for quality of the crease shade.
Girls Just Wanna Have Funds
My favourite, Girls Just Wanna Have Funds, is a beautiful collection of greens and browns.
- Browbone: pale yellow satin with a golden duo-chrome, very soft & buttery.
- Base: a beautiful pale satin green, also with golden duo-chrome, soft and buttery.
- Definer: dark brown with golden shimmer.
- Eyelid: Forest green with light golden sparkle and has golden duo-chrome.
- Crease: Brown with a very light golden sparkle.
- Amazing pigmentation, not chalky or stiff at all. I love the duo-chrome effect of the eyeshadows (sadly they don’t show up on my swatches).
Melrose Face, is a gorgeous collection of yellows and browns.
- Browbone: a gold yellow with golden sparkle.
- Base: A buttery satin pale yellow with a gold duo-chrome.
- Definer: A satin rich brown with a purple undertone.
- Eyelid: A satin tan brown
- Crease: A satin terracotta brown with golden sheen/sparkle.
- All are very pigmented, not stiff or chalky and blend easily.
Overall I am very impressed with the quality and pigmentation of these shadows. The formula is very nice as well with the shadows being very soft and buttery. I just love that Wet N Wild continues to put out great products at such an attainable price! I highly recommend these shadows. My favourite is Girls Just Wanna Have Funds. The duo-chrome of these shadows was a very welcoming surprise……so so pretty! And Kudos to Wet N Wild for coming up with brilliant palette names!
Now available across the US. At this time I am unaware of a Canadian release date.
Have you spotted them in your store? What do you think of the shades?