Coming Soon Maybelline Summer 2015 New Releases

Maybelline has been busy posting sneak peaks of  their newest products on Instagram, causing a buzz on social media.   In case you missed it, here are a few of their new products, expected to be released in the US in June.  At this time, I am not aware if this will be the launch date as well for Canada.  It always seems we are late to these parties!

All pics courtesy of Maybelline Instagram page.

A new Mascara:  “The Colossal Chaotic Lash Mascara with a breakthrough teaser brush for bold, chaotic volume”

IMG_1232

OMG, yes…..Baby Lips fans, you may want to sit down for this!  Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Gloss.  “Moisturizing and never sticky.  12 shades, 3 finishes (jelly, cream & shimmer)”

IMG_0580

Maybelline Color Blur.  “Our newest vivid matte lip pencil will be your favorite accessory for a night on the town”  Looks like there will be 4 shades.

IMG_1235

Here is a pic from hananitsche on instagram.  She is wearing one of the new Colorblurs and is photographed with Grace Lee, (graceleebeauty on instagram), Lead Artist for Maybelline NY-Canada.

IMG_0575

Lasting Drama Waterproof Gel Liner, comes in five intense shades, including Lustrous Sapphire:

IMG_0579

And lastly, a new foundation, Better Skin Foundation.  “Our first long-wear foundation that improves skin every minute you wear it”.  Said to improve your skin after 3 weeks.  Has a pump….(hello <3) SPF 15, oil free, and available in 12 shades.

IMG_0574

So, I’m pretty sure I am going to try everything!  🙂  Looking forward to June.  Are you?

Hope you enjoyed the sneak peaks!

img-thing

13 thoughts on “Coming Soon Maybelline Summer 2015 New Releases

1. nerdylibrariangirl April 13, 2015 / 8:10 pm

Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Gloss???!!! OMG. I hope we get these in Canada soon. That is super exciting!

2. kirstinmorabito April 13, 2015 / 8:25 pm

How amazing! Love when a brand comes out with a whole new line of products. Infant happiness!!!! Those baby lips lip glosses are going to be a hit

3. Bree April 13, 2015 / 9:52 pm

Can’t wait for that mascara! I’m in love with the Lash Sensational, I hope this one doesn’t disappoint!

4. karenmillerthekiller April 13, 2015 / 10:40 pm

That foundation sounds cool, thanks for sharing these!

5. Matromao April 14, 2015 / 10:02 am

Super excited for the Baby Lips Gloss! It’s on my wishlist already. 😀

6. Christina Braccia April 14, 2015 / 4:39 pm

I am so excited for the baby lips lipgloss!! LOVED this post.

7. Alexandra April 21, 2015 / 1:25 am

Is this collection permanent?? Really looking foward for the baby lips

8. Style Domination May 19, 2015 / 3:28 pm

Awesome. Love Babylips (my mother put some in my stocking at Christmas – lol!

9. CosmeticChaos September 17, 2015 / 11:11 pm

LOVED this. I have a dupe for kvd bachelorette and I wish I could remember the name off the top of my head but these are actually amazing, the blurs are life!

• beautydreammachine September 21, 2015 / 10:01 pm

Yes, they are amazing! love wearing them. Would be interested in knowing what the dupe was!