Maybelline Spring 2015 Limited Edition Rebel Bloom Color Tattoos

rb3

Ah Spring is in the air……well maybe not outside, but definitely in the drugstores & makeup counters!!  Spring has sprung with Maybelline’s Spring 2015 Rebel Bloom Limited Edition Release which contains new Color Tattoos, Lipsticks, Matte Blush Sticks, Nail Polish and Color Elixirs.

rb6

Today I’d like to share with you the 5 new Color Tattoos released with this collection, which are all Limited Edition.  I purchased them from a Walgreens I visited while in New York State.

rb2

rebelbloom 041
Black Orchid
rebelbloom 054
Hydrangea Hype
rebelbloom 052
Rose Riot

Here are a few pictures of swatches in different light settings, so that you can appreciate the beautiful colors!

rebelbloom 069
Petunia Punk, Hibiscus Heartbreak, Black Orchid, Hydrangea Hype, Rose Riot

rebelbloom 063
Petunia Punk, Hibiscus Heartbreak, Black Orchid, Hydrangea Hype, Rose Riot

photo 4(3)_edited-1
Petunia Punk, Hibiscus Heartbreak, Black Orchid, Hydrangea Hype, Rose Riot

The formula is very soft, smooth & noticeably more creamy than other color tattoos.  I noticed that both Petunia Punk & Rose Riot were more sheer than the others, and needed a few more swipes to build up the color….but perhaps they’re meant to be a sheerer color.  Otherwise, the pigmentation is amazing, and just like my experiences with my other color tattoos, these stay put!!

I absolutely love this collection and highly recommend them!  My absolute favorite is Black Orchid, so if you only get one from this collection, that’s the one you need to get!

Happy Hunting!

Items were purchased by me.
Items were purchased by me.

17 thoughts on “Maybelline Spring 2015 Limited Edition Rebel Bloom Color Tattoos

1. karenmillerthekiller March 4, 2015 / 4:14 pm

Really want to try these but I haven’t seen them anywhere yet!

• A W R E E March 4, 2015 / 6:02 pm

same. im in south texas and i havent seen them either

• karenmillerthekiller March 4, 2015 / 10:17 pm

Im in Oklahoma and it takes forever to get anything new around here

2. beautybyburdess March 4, 2015 / 4:14 pm

Definitely going to be on the look out for these! I love the Color Tattoos!! I really like Rose Riot!!

3. thebeautysanctuary March 4, 2015 / 4:39 pm

I don’t think we’ll get these in the UK which breaks my heart a little, I absolutely love these colour tattoos.

• beautydreammachine March 4, 2015 / 9:07 pm

I hear ya! I’m in Canada, but travel quite a bit into the US, so I’m amble to get my hands on a lot of products that way. Canada misses out on a lot of nice collections too!

4. allanahdoesbeauty March 4, 2015 / 5:10 pm

I need Petunia Pink and Rose Riot.. And Black Orchid! First time I’ve seen these so thanks for sharing! x

• beautydreammachine March 4, 2015 / 9:05 pm

You’re very welcome. Thanks for reading. Hope you find them, they’re s nice ❤

5. peeledwellness March 4, 2015 / 7:27 pm

When I arrived at your blog and this was the first post I immediately followed because I trusted you… these color tattoos are MY FAVORITE! I use barely branded as a base everyday and it works better than any high end product I’ve tried. I didn’t know they ran limited edition colors? I’m officially on the hunt…

Xoxo K

• beautydreammachine March 4, 2015 / 9:02 pm

Thank you, you’re so sweet. I love my Maybelline tattoos….use them all the time! Yes, they’ve had quite a few runs of limited edition colors over the years. Definitely try to find these….they’re so pretty for spring & summer ❤

6. nerdylibrariangirl March 4, 2015 / 10:25 pm

These are gorgeous! Especially black orchid. Hope they’re available near me soon.

7. Alessia March 5, 2015 / 3:19 am

Black Orchid and Rose Riot are my favorites, even though they look all pretty awesome! I’ll be checking them out here as well. thanks for sharing the swatches and have a nice day!

8. Christina Braccia March 6, 2015 / 12:45 am

I love black orchid! I haven’t seen these yet but really hoping I see them before there sold out!!! Great post!

9. bowsandblush March 12, 2015 / 4:49 pm

Great post, can’t wait to try these out! xx