New from Physicians Formula is the Instant Lash Extension Kit. As described by Physicians Formula:
Physicians Formulas Eye Boost Instant Lash Extensions Kit will give you a total lash transformation! 100% saw the most dramatic lash effect ever experienced with a mascara. 100% saw thicker, fuller, longer, more dramatic looking lashes after 3 weeks. 24 hour wear. Brush on lash extensions in 2 minutes.
- It does give a lot of length and volume
- Once the mascara and fibers set, it doesn’t smudge, and is long wearing.
- As I said before the fibers go everywhere. On your face, eyelid, and inside your eye. I was left with a “there’s something in my eye” feeling all day. If you have sensitive eyes, this mascara won’t be your friend!
- The fibers are stubborn and difficult to remove from your face. I thought I had brushed them all off with a fan brush, but as you can see in this blown up pic, there are quite a bit still there…..embarrassing, as I went to work like this.
- You MUST tap the fiber applicator before using, to minimize how much of the fibers land all over your face etc.
- I find that the mascara is just not wet enough and dries too quickly. I suspected a wetter mascara would make the application easier, and I was right. I used the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara instead, and found I was able to work better with the fibers.
- You will need an eyelash comb to comb through your lashes to remove clumps….your lashes will stick from the fibers.
- Definitely takes longer than 2 minutes to apply. It’s a very time consuming process to get it right.
After several uses, I just cannot recommend this mascara.. Personally, the fallout from the fibers caused so much irritation to my eyes and I suffered from an eye stye from the fibers 😦 I found my lashes clumped and were uneven BUT by using an eyelash comb I was able to make it work. Honestly, I have better results using my Lancome Cils Booster XL Mascara Base.
What are your thoughts? Have you encountered the same problems?