Wet N Wild has released 6 new Limited Edition Trios for the Summer. They just sorta showed up in drugstores, I don’t recall hearing about them before their release from any of the Wet N Wild Ambassadors or beauty bloggers that I follow. Nevertheless, they’re here and they’re gorgeous! I found them at Rite Aid, and the display was full so I was able to pick up all 6 trios.
This is what the display looked like:
No special Collection name for these shadows, other than Limited Edition Coloricon Eyeshadow Trio. But there is a description to the Trios: “Be the hottest one in the crowd as you party rock the summer fest circuit!” The trios have concert influenced names:
- Standing My Camp-Ground = matte tan, matte brown, matte pink
- Something to Rave About = matte yellow, matte blue, matte pink
- Lost My Wristband = matte pink, matte yellow, matte green
- No Scalpers Allowed = matte very light pink, matte light purple, a matte purple with blue undertones
- Sun-Set to See = matte cream, matte mid-tone brown, matte orange
- Who’s Carpooling = matte white, matte green, matte cobalt blue
Overall I am very impressed with these eyeshadows, especially considering they are matte! I was worried about the formulas as I wasn’t impressed with the shadows that were released in the Pop Art Craze Collection of Summer 2013. But these shadows are so pigmented and buttery! They apply and blend very well. All the above swatches were without primer! My favorites are Sun-Set to See and Stand My Camp Ground. With such an array of shades, there are choices for all skin tones. So I say…..get out to your local drugstore and pick out your favorite colors because at $2.99 each, these trios are an A+++. Well done Wet N Wild (Again).
Thanks for visiting…….until next time